Tuesday

ARCHIVE POST TWO


Master Riki,
     It’s been a while. You’re still lively as ever. Every day, I care for you; check up on your stats and make sure you are well-fed and healthy. You really love your foods, don’t you? Or maybe not; you shovel meals down quicker than I can count with my fingers! Every day I say to myself, “Oh, I don’t know. Maybe he’s been starving all this time” or “For someone who’s been in training, he sure has a lot of vigor!” or something to that extent. Master Riki, I know you hate how I address you. But I can’t help it. I’m furniture, a piece of Master Iason’s property. You’re someone different. You’re actually a pet of his. A very special pet, that is. Don’t get me wrong here; Master Riki is unlike the others previously owned…
     Oh, maybe I shouldn’t have said that. Well then, never mind… Ah, Master Riki, you don’t know how lucky you are. Master Iason has never kept a pet so rebellious before. He usually sells them off or disposes of them after a couple of months. Somewhere, in my mind, I have a feeling he might do the same to you. Be careful, Master Riki. Don’t anger Master Iason.
     I don’t hate you, Master Riki. Please trust me on this; I don’t despise you. Master Iason is the head of this household, therefore I must obey him. Even if that means I must perform fellatio on you. You struggle and try to kick me away, but I can’t let you win… If Master Iason wishes it, then so be it. I don’t know how to explain my feelings about this act of mine. Maybe right now is not the right time, but you will understand this feeling one day, yes? Perhaps that day will be soon.
     Master Riki, I think..! No, now I must go. I hear footsteps coming closer. Please, just remember not to do anything foolish. We’ll both be punished if that is the case.
--Command: End Speech--

No comments:

Post a Comment