Sunday

ARCHIVE POST ONE


Master Riki,
I suppose you will have gotten this graph quite a bit after I am gone from this world but, you know, I am afraid I will have revealed it too early. I’m filled with strange paranoia and constant worry. Most of which the worry is for you, Master Riki. I give myself a great deal of pain and suffering because of the fact that I am furniture, but it’s because I fear I care far too much.
Well then… Now you should know why you’re reading all of this with no reference to anything. So, very well, I shall tell you now.
Master Riki, you know who I am; who is writing, I mean. So I am publishing these letters to you in an archive some place where Master Iason will not find it until the day he decides to search through the set of walls I have created to block him from entering this archive. Perhaps, you will see this earlier than I think now, scrolling through this, hoping that this isn’t some type of morbid joke. No, Master Riki, please let me assure you. This isn’t a game I’m playing with you. These are my feelings put down in a database. The reason why I want you to know these things is because you might possibly learn something about the lies we live in.
But you may think, ‘how could furniture possibly be able to write without the assistance of someone more intelligible’. Don’t assume that I am not able to do the simplest of things, Master Riki. There is so much more that meets the eye. I’m not boasting that I am able to write or read here, though. True, it still seems impossible… here: I am using a voice-to-text speaker that will allow me to “write”. It’s dangerous, knowing that Master Iason might overhear me at any time, but this is far more important to share something with you than to not.
I… I do not have the words to explain more now. I feel quite overwhelmed at the moment. I may have said too much already in this first post. You have only just begun your life as Master Iason’s pet. You’re still snarling and gnashing your teeth at everyone you meet. I’m still very surprised you fight back with so much energy. You sure are someone different…
I’ll look further into these posts as I “write”, Master Riki. For now, I must publish this, secure the anti-hack walls, and attend to your daily health checkup. You should be warned, my procedure is meticulous; you might hate it, but I have nothing against you.
--Command: End Speech--

No comments:

Post a Comment